The Senior Art Director will translate marketing strategy into a visual language that speaks to the target audience and expresses the brand equity. The Art Director will create and maintain the visual look for all the work on an account, making sure the client’s marketing materials are visually engaging and the selling message is clear.
- Develop concepts for a mix of B2B and B2C clients and brands
- Design for a diverse range of media, from traditional – print, direct mail, tradeshows, TV –
to all things digital, including websites, email campaigns, banner ads, mobile sites, apps,
social media experiences and whatever else is just over the horizon
- Handle multiple projects and manage deadlines appropriately
- Be a selfless team player that’s not afraid to work independently
- Other work as directed
- Ability to translate marketing strategy into persuasive layouts, logos and packaging
- Ability to manage a project form concept through production, in multiple media
- High-level competence in the entire Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of mobile web design and small screen variables
- Understanding of the latest web technologies and their capabilities
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously
- Be an expert at communicating through sketches, mood boards, etc.
- Have strong typographic and layout skills
- Have superior organization, communication and problem solving skills
- Video/broadcast experience preferred, but not required
- Experience/familiarity with the following: Drupal, Joomla, ModX, WordPress or similar
- Practical understanding of HTML and CSS
Education, Training and Network
- The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree graphic design communications or related field, with a strong portfolio.
- Three to five years of digital marketing experience in an agency (or agency-like) setting is required.