The Marketing Analyst has a passion for data analytics and is able to synthesize data and simplify findings. This position will focus on compiling data from multiple marketing technology platforms with the goal of creating campaign focused analyses for client deliverables. This position will support the MarTech team to ensure consistent quality output on all reporting projects. The person possesses excellent written communication skills, a creative solutions approach, and a hyper-focused internal drive toward continuous improvement to reach client goals and deliver analytical results.
- Provide analysis of website traffic for key clients including monthly and quarterly updates, yearly summaries and ad hoc requests.
- Manage the collection and synthesizing of data for clients. Data sources typically include: ad trafficking programs, web analytic tools and client databases and social media platform analytics.
- Understand client’s business requirements and design reporting and analysis approaches tailored to their needs.
- Develop data capture business requirements, including page tagging recommendations and hierarchy.
- Stay current with client and industry benchmarks.
- Prepare client deliverables
- Development of digital dashboards and reports to measure key metrics and performance indicators. Provide detailed reporting analytics for all digital properties and campaigns
- Combine the digital data with offline and in-house data to develop a complete picture of the customer lifecycle and how it relates to the customer journey
- Strong analytical skills, must have knowledge and experience analyzing and interpreting data related to the digital realm
- Google Analytics experience – Google certification strongly preferred
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of digital advertising
- Role requires the ability to write clear and concise presentations for clients, summarizing data insights and strategy, including trends, industry benchmarks and competitive insights.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well and communicate with professional staff and clients at all levels in the organization
- Advanced Excel knowledge and skill – charts, pivot tables, stats and modeling, VBA and macros
Education, Training and Network
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Data Analytics or related field