The Media Coordinator assists the Media Team (Planning and Buying) with administrative and operational support as well as day-to-day management of client marketing campaigns. This position will track advertising projects from start to finish ensuring efficiency and accurate record and data keeping. The Media Coordinator position requires a well-organized person with strong research skills and an eye for detail.
- Manages day-to-day marketing campaigns, including trafficking of ads, setting up new campaigns, and working with external ad vendors
- Communicates internally and externally with partners to manage media campaign budgets daily, make changes based on performance, and escalates issues or concerns to team
- Applies discretion to apply cost and purchase behavior analytics to measure and increase assigned campaign effectiveness to recoup ad spend
- Manages monthly campaign budgets and pacing
- Reviews media vendor invoices for accuracy and open IO’s within internal systems.
- Resolves billing discrepancies as needed.
- Gathers, organizes and presents competitive research and spending data, as requested.
- Provides market analysis and other reports, as requested.
- Processes changes on media buys for assigned accounts.
- As requested, participates in client meetings, as representatives of media department, for media plan presentation and strategizing sessions.
- Attends individual media presentations and/or industry presentations to keep current with industry changes.
- Keeps all media files relating to specific clients.
- Manages digital ad-library
- Provide support to clients, as needed
- Other projects, as assigned
- Media internship experience in an agency setting is highly desirable
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint experience is required
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent research skills
- Aware of media trends and have a flair for business and commerce
- Resourceful and creative, recognizing opportunities
- Ability to anticipate advertising and marketing trends
- Entrepreneurial, dynamic and charismatic
- Be self-reliant and able to work on tasks independently
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Creative thinker with the ability to work well autonomously as well as with a team
Education, Training and Network
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field