Plant-based Meat Eater Profile
Learn More About What Foods Plant-based Meat Eaters Actually Eat
Keep Real Meat on Plant-based Meat Eaters’ Tables
Although meat and poultry are their primary dish for most meals, Plant-based Meat Eaters choose vegetable/plant proteins and seafood more than other meat eaters. About 1 in 10 general meat eaters eat plant-based meat at least once a month.
Update Your Understanding of Emerging Meat Consumers
This is one of five profiles developed from Meat Consumer Segmentation 2.0 — our groundbreaking 2019 study designed to better understand meat eaters and emerging trends. These decks have been updated to include new information from our 2020 Segmentation 2.1 study.
Get the Complete Profile of Plant-based Meat Eaters
Develop a comprehensive strategy with messaging that resonates with Plant-based Meat Eaters using the learnings from our research. The complete profile includes:
- Our 37-slide research deck
- An explanation of the study’s methodology
- An executive summary of our findings
- Demographic tables
Discover the Data You Need to Know to Sell to Plant-based Meat Eaters
This updated deck will help you target Plant-based Meat Eaters more effectively by understanding what they buy, what they eat and why, including:
- Plant-based Meat Eaters have increased their replacement of meat for reasons related to health and their preferences for taste, natural and organic meat and unique nutrients.
- They regularly purchase all types of meat-related specialty claims including all natural, organic, local, grass-fed and GMO-free meat.